Upcoming Job Fairs – November 2020
Here are the latest job fairs coming up in November. All events are listed chronologically, thus the latest job fairs are located at the bottom of the post. Missed one of these job fairs? Reach out to the employer to find out if they are still hiring by visiting their careers pages or contacting them by phone.
Linamar Job Fair
Linamar is hiring Machine Operators and Forklift Drivers!
- Comprehensive benefits & pension packages
- Career advancement & training opportunities
- Shift premiums & production bonus
- Personal protective equipment allowance
- Covid protocols are in place
- Masks are mandatory
- Please bring your resume
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Location: Skyjack Customer Access Center
201 Woodlawn Road West, Guelph, ON N1H 1B8
Please pre-register by reserving your preferred time slot at 647.526.5327
Thrive Group Job Fair
If you are looking for an employer who will provide you with a competitive compensation package, on-going skills training, opportunities to grow and develop a career that will make a difference in the lives of others – Thrive Group wants to hear from you.
Now hiring for the following positions:
- Customer Service Assistant
- Personal Attendant – Community
- Personal Care Worker – Long Term Care
- Personal Support Aide – Community
- Housekeeper – Community and Long Term Care
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Email your resume and cover letter with job title in the subject line by November 18, 2020.
Resumes will be pre-screened by Community Employment Services staff on behalf of Thrive Group and only selected and qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.