EmployerOne Survey 2020
If you do one survey this year…this is the one to complete! On an annual basis Workforce Planning Hamilton uses the EmployerOne survey to take the pulse of the local labour market.
Why is EmployerOne Survey important?
– EmployerOne is the most efficient way for Hamilton employers of all sizes and sectors to partner with WPH in building a strong workforce and prosperity for themselves, as well as for the community
– By sharing your individual business challenges and hiring plans for the future we capture a snapshot of labour market trends in Hamilton and share the feedback with community partners
– The survey is open until January 31, 2020
Who should complete EmployerOne?
– All Hamilton employers and business owners are asked to complete the survey
– This includes: Dundas, Ancaster, Waterdown, Flamborough, Glanbrook and Stoney Creek employers
– Your individual responses will be kept confidential
Top 3 reasons to do the survey
– Are you finding it difficult to find applicants with adequate technical abilities to meet your business needs?
– Share your experience regarding the essential skills of your job applicants (ie reading, numeracy, computer skills, etc.)
– With a low unemployment rate in Hamilton is it challenging to find suitable job candidates?
Enter to win
– Employers who complete the survey can win a free booth at the Connect to Careers Fair on March 5, 2020 (a $600+ value and access to over 2,500 students and recent grads)